Our certified therapists travel to the places that make up your child's typical day-- school, home and community programs-- to provide therapies within his or her daily environments. Our goal is to improve your child's health and development and to ensure that children with developmental delays or disabilities are fully included at school and in community programs. For your child's school, camp or daycare, we also perform program evaluations and trainings for teachers and staff, enabling them to best support children with special needs.
We offer the following therapies:
- Developmental/Special Instruction - academic, behavioral and social skills
- Occupational - self-care, fine motor skills and tool use
- Physical - physical strength, integrity and mobility
- Speech & Language - language and communication skills
Picture how our therapies and related services will benefit your child!
- A weekly visit from a speech therapist to a classroom to help a child work on language and communication skills. Therapists work with a child in the classroom during their natural routine and in the company of their peers and teachers.
- A visit from an occupational therapist to a summer day camp to help work on fine motor skills, in the context of an art project. Therapists "integrate" therapy into a child's day with the encouragement and involvement of other children. In this context, the therapist works directly with the child, as well as the staff.
- Program evaluations and in-service training for community organizations that serve your child. Our services are designed to guide the staff of organizations in how to successfully include children with developmental delays and disabilities as true participants in their programs and to assist family members and caregivers in recognizing, facilitating and building on their child's developmental milestones.
"When I see Daniel confidently walk into his classroom and his friends run over to say hi, I know with all my heart we were blessed to find Belle."
-- Christine & Daniel Mattson, parents