St. Louis Arc Community Outreach
If you have a class, group, or organization that would like to learn more about the work of the St. Louis Arc, we’d be happy to come to you!
Our staff work with self-advocates and other people we support to help members of the public understand the personal stories that go along with many aspects of disability.
- Disability Awareness and Community Inclusion for People with Developmental Disabilities (suitable for groups of adults or children)
- Utilizing the Skills and Talents of People with Developmental Disabilities in your Business or Organization
- How the St. Louis Arc Helps People with Developmental Disabilities and their Families
- Legislative Issues Important to People with Developmental Disabilities and their Families
- Resources for Families of People with Developmental Disabilities in the St. Louis area
- Aging and Developmental Disabilities
- Preventing Developmental Disabilities and Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Hiring People with Developmental Disabilities
- Transition from High School to Adult Service Providers
- Train the trainer workshops
When requesting a speaker, please give at least 3 weeks notice and include:
- Who your audience will include
- The location of the event, class, or program
- Your area of interest
For more information or to discuss presentation topics, contact Matt Bates, Coordinator of Volunteers and Community Outreach, or call 314-817-2234.