Join our group of enthusiastic young professionals!
The Young Friends aims to raise awareness about the St. Louis Arc among the region’s young professionals and volunteers. It’s a great opportunity to meet new people, have fun, and raise money through fundraising activities.
Young Friends of the St. Louis Arc is a dedicated group of young professionals who are committed to increasing awareness of the mission of the St. Louis Arc within the community. The group provides volunteer hours, assists in fundraising, plans and promotes events, and is an opportunity to build future leadership for the St. Louis Arc.
What It Means to be a Young Friend Board Member:
- Meet quarterly to discuss events, fundraising efforts, and volunteer opportunities
- Attend three St. Louis Arc sponsored charity or volunteer related events throughout the year
- Contribute a meaningful financial contribution
- Recruit qualified candidates to join the board or general member base
- Most importantly, have a good time and know that you’re making a difference in the lives of many great individuals and families!
Thank you to our current Board Members!
To learn more about joining the Young Friends, please email us at email@example.com.
Connect with the Young Friends: