Join our group of enthusiastic young professionals.
The Young Friends aims to raise awareness about the St. Louis Arc among the region’s young professionals and volunteers. It’s a great opportunity to meet new people, have fun, and raise money through fundraising activities.
Young Friends 5th Annual Summerfest
Saturday, August 19, 2017
7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Milo’s on The Hill
5201 Wilson Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63110
Click Here to download the
Summerfest Invitation 2017 and Summerfest Sponsor Opportunities 2017
What it means to be a Young Friend:
- Support and raise awareness of the mission of the St. Louis Arc
- Receive invitations to all Young Friends and St. Louis Arc sponsored events
- Access to volunteer opportunities with the Young Friends board members
- Opportunity to share your skills, educate the community about disability issues, and positively impact the lives of people
What It Means to be a Young Friend Board Member:
- Meet quarterly to discuss events, fundraising efforts, and volunteer opportunities
- Attend three St. Louis Arc sponsored charity or volunteer related events throughout the year
- Become an active participant on one of the board committees
- Contribute a meaningful financial contribution
- Recruit qualified candidates to join the board or general member base
- Most importantly, have a good time and know that you’re making a difference in the lives of many great individuals and families!
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Young Friends, please contact Andrea Bringardner, Special Events Manager, at 314-817-2241.
To view our current Board Members, click here.
Connect with the Young Friends:
Facebook: Young Friends of Arc
LinkedIn: Young Friends of the St. Louis Arc
Instagram: Young Friends of St. Louis Arc