The Importance of Employer Partners
At the St. Louis Arc we don’t simply help someone find a job, we support an individual to find meaningful employment. In order to achieve this goal, the St. Louis Arc is constantly creating relationships with area employers to help build their work force with reliable employees. We need our friends and supporters to help us build these relationships. Your company might have an opening they have been trying to fill or maybe you have seen a help wanted sign up at an area business. If your business is hiring or you have a friend looking to fill a position, share with them how great it is to partner with us.
Why Partner with the St. Louis Arc?
- We take the time to get to know your company and its specific needs and culture
- We prescreen and qualify job candidates
- We offer training and support in a multitude of ways
- Our staff of highly trained professionals receives continuous training and employs industry leading best practices
Did You Know…
- Your business may be eligible for a Federal tax credit if you hire a person with a disability
- People with disabilities statistically take fewer sick days than people without disabilities
- People with disabilities statistically are more punctual than people without disabilities
- People with disabilities are more likely to stay at one employer longer than people without disabilities
Hear the Employer Perspective
To learn more about how to hire a St. Louis Arc participant contact Tom Hutson, Assistant Director of Employment Services, at 314-817-2220.